Friday, November 25, 2016

What we're Thankful For

You're probably not in the office today, this post will go out the day after Thanksgiving, 2016, which is November 24.  And that's one thing to be thankful for, that you're off today.

Then there's where we get to live.  Yes, Texas is hot for much of the year, but right about now we're not thinking about that.  We're glad to live without snow and ice, with sunny skies almost all year long.

Think also about who we get to work with.  I am thankful for my "work family," who have my back every day, and who work every bit as hard as I do to keep us all on track, pursue our goals and keep our company growing.  I can't imagine doing what I do without every single one of them.

How thankful am I for our clients?  Well, without them we have absolutely nothing.  No properties to manage, no tenants to keep happy, no "work family" however much we care about each other.  I want only to keep getting better at what we do so our clients can't live without us, gratitude drives me to be the best we can be.

I could probably go on, but it's your day off.  Feel free to be thankful for a short blog post today!

No comments:

Post a Comment