Friday, December 16, 2016

Denouncing The Lowly Space Heater

I say lowly because it is low, it's under the desk!  As we get closer to having to real, honest to goodness cold weather, I am reminded of that loathsome little device.  As property managers we try to discourage them, they use a lot of electricity, they are a fire hazard, and they make it more difficult to control the temperature overall.  Not that any of that matters.  If someone wants to use one, they just do it, and there's little we can do to stop them.

My favorite meme on the space heater use is not the wintertime use, however, it's the person who is so cold from the air conditioning in the SUMMER that the space heater gets turned on under the desk.

I feel for that person. There's a sweater on the back of their chair, the space heater is under the desk, and it's cranked.  I just hope the sweater doesn't get too close...

No comments:

Post a Comment